REFLEX+ with harness for LTx applications
TooHighPsi has teamed up with the controller experts at MOTIV to release an affordable plug and play solution - delivering sequential hybrid port injection for your GM Gen V engines!
LATEST UPDATE - Closed Loop Lambda Control has released - all boxes are now shipped with this new feature and include a Lambda input connector!
Current Users - see download link below to update your controller.
The MOTIV ReFlex+ is a versatile controller that has now been configured specifically for the GM Gen V engine family (hardware and software). This system utilizes the vehicle's high speed CAN bus to acquire the majority of the inputs required to control the hybrid port injection for an easy install with minimal connections.
C7 Corvette Installation video is here.
Camaro/CTSV Installation video is here.
Reflex+ for LTx features include:
- 8 Cylinder Sequential Port Injection Controller
- MAF controlled fueling that utilizes the same calculation techniques as the E92 Powertrain controller, resulting in easy tuning and perfect control of A/F ratio across all operating points.
- Closed Loop Lambda Feedback for optimal fueling control under all conditions.
- Advanced I/O Integration via CANbus with four additional outputs and four additional inputs.
- Plug and Play harness utilizing USCAR injector connectors (add adaptors at checkout if you have the Jetronic Square Plug injectors)
ReFlex+ has additional outputs that can be configured and mapped to output on/off, digital, analog, frequency, and/or PWM signals for control over devices such as:
Methanol Injection Kits
ReFlex+ software package download for all supporting files - including Lambda update.
The REFLEX+ Initial Software Setup Video can be watched here
The Lambda Firmware Update and Setup Video can be found here.
The REFLEX+ MAF Calculator Spreadsheet can be downloaded here
REFLEX+ is tuned with TunerPro RT, you can download it from their website here
Wiring to control Double or Triple FORE pumps can be found here.
These parts are sold for ground-vehicle use in a controlled environment.